KE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

We love quinoa but can’t buy it in stores where we live. This brand is good, the ingredient quality seems high. It tastes great and we can use it in so many ways. I wish the package size was bigger, but it is a better value than some of the other brands.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good value for money. This is probably the cheapest organic quinoa I've found but with good taste. Very healthy alternative to rice. Would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love quinoa, and quinoa from this brand is absolutely delicious. It's easy to cook and tastes great. Highly recommend.

7d28a150-257c-4532-87cd-007bbdf56cfb
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Love eating quinoa with Raisins, nuts, some tomatoes and yellow bell pepper . Yummy!!!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Decent quinoa. Takes a while to cook but that's normal.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Fresh quality. Nutty taste. Great price & size. Use daily at breakfast.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

There was little quinoa-specific odor, and it was plump. Is delicious. It's organic so you can eat it with confidence.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Boil it, make a whole lot, then put it in freezer, can last for weeks, very convenient, mix with all kind of salad or dishes, good for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Very easy to cook, I mix this with normal rice and it tastes well! Will purchase again after I finish this pack