KE

Posted on May 24, 2022
Excellent Conditioner

My wife loves this conditioner. This is the only one that she asks for every time. She's used many other kinds of conditioner, but she always comes back to this one. She also uses Tresemme shampoo. She loves these products. Benefits: - doesn't dry hair - doesn't make hair oily - easy on the scalp - good for sensitive skin - reasonable moisturizing.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Smells so good and what i really like is that it’s sulfate free. Big size that will last me months for an affordable prize.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

excellent for dry hair. fantastic

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I really enjoy the scent of this conditioner!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Nice 👌

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been a fan of Tresemme products for a long time. And as soon as I saw this new line of products, I immediately ordered it for testing. Both the shampoo and conditioner are nice. Moreover, my blond curly hair became moisturized, nourished, alive. The conditioner is quite thick, has a light unobtrusive wonderful aroma, which is important for me personally. But most importantly, the hair after it becomes denser, tougher. If so, I have a thin fluffy hair on my head, then after this conditioner, the hair is heavier and seems thicker. Definitely recommend to try!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I received today. The texture and scent are very similar to the soapbox bamboo conditioner I'm using now. Neither conditioner contains silicone, but the hair becomes shiny and silky. It's not moist but smooth. The scent is also based on coconut. I'm not very good at scents, but coconut oil is good for hair, so there are many overseas hair care products that are one of the ingredients. The difference is that it feels like adding a gorgeous floral scent. Either way, the base is coconut (laughs) soapbox smells in the bath, but when it dries, it hardly smells. You won't get drunk. This has a little scent. I don't hate it. It will have almost no effect on the people around you. Above all, you can rest assured that there are no harmful items in your body. The scent is my subjectivity because not everyone feels it. When trying new things, the scent is very worrisome, so I hope it will be helpful to somebody.

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought the conditioner to pair with the shampoo of the same series. The consistency is very thick. Unlike shampoo, it is spent more economically. The smell is normal. After using the shampoo, the hair became soft. After applying and washing off the conditioner, there was a feeling of greater rigidity. At the same time, as I already wrote in the shampoo review, my perm showed up very well and remained manifested after drying without additional funds. Why this effect - from shampoo, from conditioner or symbiosis, is still unclear. I will experiment and add a review))

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

curly very satisfied with the conditioner (I also used the shampoo of the same series) the smell is good the hair looks good I recommend

d4830b4b-9b3f-432a-82c3-a59549529530