KE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I'm not a huge fan of Fennel, but thankfully this doesn't taste of that a lot! As a singer, this is quite effective in lubricating my voice, and it's not sweet so it's good for high frequency consumption. Quality is good, but in the tropics it gets squishy and sticky real fast! Not the most suitable for bringing with me on the go here! Leave a like if this helps!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was recovering from Covid and this was such a soothing relief to all the coughing and hacking. I am not into menthol and mint all the time which is the common cough drop available, so having something with an orange, almost marmalade flavour was a delight. Kept my coughing and itchy throat down.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I've ordered other flavors from this brand. Always happy with this company's quality products. These really help my scratchy throat. Had allergies for the last 3 months that gave me a bad dry cough. These help as does the TEA which I also recommend. Quiet things down quick! Worth every penny. Have moved completely away from OTC and RX from docs. Would rather spend my $ here on holistic products and I'm getting the same effective benefits. Easy open and easy to read instruction on attractive packaging. Highly recommend and will be reordering more. Get you some! Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you and be well!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I bought these because I kept having a scratch irritated throat that wouldn't go away. These really helped keep my throat coated, and as a bonus, they were soothing.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I hardly get lozenges that actually works and these throat coat drops have helped curbed my coughs! I have recommended to my dear friends as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love this product. I suffered from chronic cough due to GERD/ acid reflux, my throat is scratchy as well. This helped to soothe my throat and stopped coughing. I also love the taste. I recommend this.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Nicely packaged and value for money. Quality natural ingredients that has benefits of soothhing sore throuts and relieves coughs. Kids also love the taste. You can feel the soothing effect in you're throat. The size of the package is 16 menthol drops.

Posted on May 14, 2022

These are great. I love the tea. So when I saw the cough drops and flavor I was all in. Soothing for the cough, great quality .

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I used this product and found it effective, I feel benefit from it. I wish package has more value of Drops. Taste of this Drops OK, too