KE

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
So good. very helpful

I have become a regular user of eucalyptus. No surprises when I saw the herb is sold as a cough drop by Traditional medicinals. I took these for a tickle cough which truly helped.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When you can't stop for a cup of throat coat, this is your answer. Best lozenge we've found. Tastes great too. We keep it in all the usual stashes.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have ordered Traditional Medicinals tea however I have never tried their throat coat Eucalyptus Mint drops before. I ordered them and was very impressed. They REALLY sooth the throat.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I used it I am very happy with this drops, it is effective and got benefit because i feel much better; scent is ok, I wish package were bigger with more value. I will order again

Posted on May 26, 2022

I use the tea every time I fell I need something for the cold. I use it in a high frequency & it's very effective. the size & quality is perfect

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Works great! I love that they are not sugary. The menthol comes through strong and it refreshes and opens up the nasal passages.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Best teas/products out there. Clean and not dirty. Many teas are very dirty and unethically sourced.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I use this every time I have a cough or sore throat and it works well for me :)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Delicious and helpful Now I use these even on a daily basis

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

these taste amazing! Reminiscent of brown sugar, with an afterbite of ginger