KE

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Benefit of Vitamin C on older skin

This mask felt fresh and quite light on my older sensitive skin. Next day my face looked brighter. I have used Too Cool for School in other trial products and will buy again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Kind of awkward to use. I usually wear a silicone mask over my sheet masks, and this is the size and shape of mask that doesn't quite fit under those masks- the eye holes are cut close together and serum ended up in my eyes. It's a small mask, and hard to unfold. The serum was good. I like the packaging- it's clear so you can see the inside of the packet. My skin doesn't feel especially moisturized, although I did leave it on for about 20 minutes. I don't think I'd pick this brand again, unfortunately.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is not bad but I’ve got a big face and the sheet is a bit small for me. Other than that I’m satisfied with the scent and and effect!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have used quite a few different masks from various brands and most normally provides hydration and skin smoothing effect. Unfortunately, this one has sort of drying effect on my skin.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Good for my oily skin! Leaves very nice glow and keeps extra oils away when skin is well moisturized. Helps with acne scars too.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Cool brightening mask with vitamin c. I like it)

fa711a9a-64df-4d21-bd28-7b99c64e4f80
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great smell, makes face bright

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very soothing as well as hydrating

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is amazing. I’m buying more of it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Visible brightening on skin after use.