KE

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Best for the 🦶 💛

I love it feels so refreshing, it has a pair of plastic socks 🧦 in one package and it helps the feet to get rid of the dead skin. Do not worry about the size of your foot it will fit. Good to care about the feet care routine just wear them and relax the result will show within one week.

f9b591c4-0f45-4c3a-beee-e7de4b607583

Im so in love My skin Loves this care product , great feeling after using although my skin is soooo sensitive , no bad scent , very gentle & smooth and moisturizing , lovely texture, good compositions with great benefits🤩 ,, very high quality ,good size , suits all ages , good packaging,,,, loves this ,,, definitely gonna buy again , thanks 🙏🏻 iherbbbb ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

4c7cf239-0920-4f4b-94ca-bef69972e9ba
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The product gives great feeling. There is a perfect refreshing scent from the liquid and from the foot cream. I wear it for 1.5 hours and not all the liquid absorbed, but most of it. The skin becomes smooth. I will probably order this product again and use it once in a while to maintain the benefits of this product. I will also look for the perfect foot cream, to use it as a standalone product in my routine.

4ac94927-fa76-413b-920b-2019df467ecf
85644474-320e-4154-83a7-e2f922d1247f
cf9db594-564e-480e-a61e-edca8c1a2757
07987eb0-3fe0-4f77-bb1f-24cf9ba26bdf
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great variant in a variety of successful! Destroys everything by size, but does not include one and the same results! Each one also has a large size, which can be used for both fast and long-lasting use. the process began on the 5th day and I will not dare to show this sight to anyone, the skin was moving away in thick large pieces, in those places where it was especially rough. A thin layer and small peeling in other parts of the foot.

b464ce33-a444-4d7d-9060-94b19b1b4f3a
004aa88e-d310-44b7-93ad-9aa11e2690c7
0c7632f9-76ee-4ce2-943e-22c38dd79278
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Not like a regular foot mask. Make sure to follow the directions. Comes with foot mask, peeling liquid and foot crème Update: have tried it, u need to put it on for like 1.5 hrs. Thats annoying. Its been 5 days and i dont see any changes/peeling. Will update later again Update1: the peeling starts! (Added pics) Update2: im shedding like a snake!! Cant wait for all the skin to come off an renew itself!!! Update3: im now few weeks after- feet are amazing! They were a little sensitive at first because of the peeling (the new skin underneath was sensitive) but now i got fresh smooth and soft feet). Removed images because my review was blocked

e6dfda86-d5c7-4d99-bea3-efa36a50dea0
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have been using this foot peeling by Tony Moly for years and it is my favorite foot peeling ever because it really works. After you use it, for the first 3 days, it looks like nothing happens but after 4 or 5 days you will see the skin peel off leaving new super incrediblu soft skin. The whole process can take around 1 or 2 weeks (it depends on how dry or hard your skin is at that time). One tip is: even though you will be tempted by removing the skin by peeling it off with your hands, please be careful otherwise you risk to scratch it. Just give your skin the time to change naturally. One more tip is to use this mask when you are busy reading a book or watching a movie because it may take 1 hour or more to absorb the whole liquid which is important to make sure that the mask works. I use this mask every 2 months more or less or whenever I feel that my feel need it. I am really happy that this mask is sold on iHerb!

7bff506c-f1f1-4f7a-b0d5-48606b159543
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I bought two pairs of these foot masks and I can't wait to try them! It's always fun to use spa masks and to relax after a long day. I'm very excited about them.

42faaf63-ac0b-461b-8a5f-44693ddae949
d5b25089-43d1-462a-b22e-693b9e6dc9d1
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It’s my best foot mask that can peel my foot for max four days I bought it before that my second time and I will buy it again and again an again . The price is suitable for most of people and I highly recommend it .this protect has high quality and gently take care of your foot .made my foot fresh again

7f6ee48e-3faf-4c1b-b5e9-9f29638f71b2
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

PETA Shiny foot, a foot care program to make your feet feel smooth and sparkly shine! Stronger 6-in-1 dead skin cell removal program for feet Removes stubborn dead skin cells. Enhances moisture. Relieves odor. Keeps feet clean. Soothes irritated skin. Takes care of stressed skin. The foot peeling liquid removes foot calluses from rough feet fast and conveniently. Ingredients such as AHA and BHA help remove excessive foot calluses, and peppermint extracts relieve stress from feet, Urea, argan oil, and lavender keep feet feeling moisturized and pampered even after the foot calluses are removed. Shiny Foot Cream (Sample Product): This highly

d4a58c76-ad5d-4a44-987b-6c9550d0c382
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My sister tried it and was really impressed with how soft her feet became after she used it, so I decided to purchase it myself. Ps: you have to be patient with this product; my sister waited for 4 days before her feet started peeling but the Final result was amazing!