KE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I honestly have no complaints this mask is amazing. there's isn't too much perfume/scent so it isn't over powering. I do have a smaller face so the mask size is a little large for me, but I make it work. I use a face mask at least twice a week and usually one of them is a toy Moly mask. frequency. This hydrating/ moisturizing mask has a very good quality to it and I don't feel the need to add moisturizer after doing this mask, before going to bed.

The first time I bought this brand, I wasn't unsure of the quality but I really thought my SO will appreciate the cute packages they come with. My thoughts were simple - such a neat package warrants a decent product inside too, right? Seems like I did right! I've bought the watermelon scent and several others, and she's pretty much liked every single one of them. Refreshing, keeps the skin smooth, and, let's be honest, the colorful packages ARE cute!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The scent is refreshing and it is of good quality, the size is enough for one time. I used it before a party and everyone told me that I look younger. It benefits all ages and moisturizes well. My skin is normal so no idea if it works for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It smells sooo good and its very hydrating for a cooling effect keep it in the fridge for 15 minutes and then apply to your face:)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am a fan of TM product and like some other masks I tried this one did not disappoint either. Makes the skin smoother, healthier and really hydrated. Love the watermelon smell and fresh feeling on the face. My skin is sensitive, but well tolerates the product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Love the scent and hydratation it provides : but it would not be enought for mature and very deshydrated skin. It didn't provide nutrition. It would better suit combination or normal skin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I enjoy trying new sheet masks from Tony molly as they are well fitting, the sheet is not irritating, the scent of watermelon is not overpowering and the hydration is there.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Loved the package of it, just didn't enjoy the smell too much. It's pretty hydrating and moisturizing, but a bit more expensive than other Tony Moly masks.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Good mask to moisturize your face and also reduce shipping fee. Click yes if it helps