KE

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

ec4d0592-f4f9-40f1-865f-0c5950917e64
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It’s soft monitoring hand cream with fabulous smell Good item addition in your office beside you 🤩. But the amount is small and the smell goes really fast.

6f70f9bb-298f-452c-920b-c00e4385280e
a3b316a4-cbe8-4376-87fc-9cd546160966
Posted on May 2, 2022

Like the smell and quality, everything with rose smell is perfect for hand cream. Makes my skin soft and ready for the day. The size is perfect for my bag, so I can feel refreshed anytime anywhere.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Beautiful scent - a little goes a long way. I apply prior to my daily 5 mike walk with my pups and it keeps me happy whenever I catch a whiff of this lotion as we walk!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It smells so much like roses, too much for me, but if someone likes the scent of roses, then this is for you. The cream is good, only the aroma disturbs.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I loved the smell, it is hydrating without being sticky

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These is great size for purse, Smells good. Feels great. I only wish they made a bigger bottle.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

smell really nice. arrived on excellent conditions. good for value. helps on my very dry skin

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This smells so nice and keeps your hand moisturized. Love love xoxo