KE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Good

This is the one you must have if you have quite dry skin. It smells like honey mask, of course. It really helps with you dehydrated skin. I am not used to dry weather in my new country, this mask help me definitely. Just the consistency is too liquidy (this is why I give 4 Stars), makes it a bit difficult to apply without messing yourself up. I usually use to every other days just to make sure that moisture will stay in my skin. You will definitely benefit from this mask eventhough you have sensitive skin.

455b7c6c-b79d-44d3-a845-875bc5de51ed
420825b5-3652-4a8a-98ec-80953a029343
Posted on May 26, 2022

This is my holy grail skin care product. I can never run out of it. I have dehydrated, dull patchy skin upon using this. I lost hope and gave this mask a shot and I can't tell you how much my skin has improved hydration, glowy now. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a makeover in a bottle!

Thus far I like this product. I’m a beginner user of this brand. I recently very recently less than two weeks recently started using this product. However so I have noticed some tiny signs of improvement on my face. But it’s still early in use for me. So far even with the tiny bit I’ve noticed I’m impressed. I didn’t smell not a whiff of scented fragrance with this product and that’s a PLUS PLUS for me. Because this product is gel/jelly texture it takes me about one minute and half to shower the product off my face only because the product is a tiny bit stubborn too me when rinsing it off. Other than that so far I like this product. (Side Mention it comes off quicker with more ease under an almost cool shower water when bathing.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

AmIng mask . Very light gel texture . If before using keep this mask in fridge, after all swellings from face gone . One huge minus for me - very hard to wash off:(

fe00231e-a594-48eb-b6b8-a8323aaa3bdf
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Gooood for moisturising and nourishing, I use it on the weekends in the morning, a bit hard to was off - which I basically like bescause it really absorbs in the skin. Good value for money.

sberry18
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Wow, this mask is amazing! It’s a gel-like consistency and might feel a bit strange when applying and washing off, but it works so well! It does a great job at moisturizing and soothing the skin

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

It’s winter so my skin is dry. ;w; this stuff is great though!!! There is a huge difference before and after using this, especially on dry patches. I love it and will be repurchasing!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I feel like my skin might be a little too dry for this to be enough for me, however it doesn’t leave the skin greasy and is very comforting.

ellelyn
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

it’s pretty messy since the little cover underneath the lid comes off easily and it has a clear glue consistency but it smells good. no immediate effect compared to the tony moly sheet masks though

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The package is good. The quality of the product is also great. This mask is really gentle and moisturize

321eb901-47a5-4f89-b895-e56a40203fc4