KE

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I was mildly disappointed, when my product arrived, to see that the company changed the name from "fruity pebbles" (I'm assuming there was a copyright infringement with the cereal brand?). I thought the old name was very cute and appealing. Regardless of this minor detail, I tried the tea. It's a really nice, light tea. I think it's best as a summer iced tea. The packaging is quality and nice. It was sufficient to protect and seal off the tea. I will be buying from this brand again, and I'll likely revisit this particular tea blend next summer.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This tea help me with my weight. It is relaxing to drink in the day time. The tea help fill my appetite when I am hungry. It is refreshing on the hot days. I will br purchasing more of this brand of tea. The ingredients are good and healthy. I recommend purchasing this flavor of tea.

I am a big fan of this tea! It isn't sweet like cereal or anything. It's nice and light with just enough sweetness that you don't need honey or other sweeteners. Its really delicious and worth the price. I also read the company's story on the back of the tin and I liked supporting such a neat company.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Overall it is a good tea. Loose whole leaf with tiny bits of pineapple and rose petals. But I was looking for more of a strawberry flavor in that tea . It tastes fruity but not as strong as I like. I am a big fan of Kusmi teas and was hoping to find an alternative to their discontinued strawberry green tea.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Tea of very good quality.It has good taste and scent.Package is solid and easy to open, they also add some plastic film on top, so it will surely be delivered.Ingredients contain all the things described and some sugary-pineapple cubes, very neat.

Sam
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I wish there were more Tiesta blends with green tea, because this was excellent! There's a good balance between fruity flavor and grassy green tea flavor. I'm usually a very slow tea drinker, but I could gulp this tea down.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

it's really tasty and quality tea, I have bought it already three times and I am really happy with it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I recommend to every body that love teas! Also the can is amazing.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very tasty tea. High quality, Great metal box for keeping the tea fresh.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good quality and great taste. Price is affordable. Ingredients is good quality.