KE

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Got these on a huge discount and what can I say? It’s naturally very sweet, but also filling and great in ingredient list! No added sugars, superfood-containing, rich in fiber and satisfying my sweet tooth with this chewy structure and amazing date-cherry flavor. Worth a try if you like dates, hemp seeds, and cherries as much as I do (and I’m crazy about all three)

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

These taste similar to cherry Lara bars but with a disappointing texture. The hemp seeds don’t fit as they bring too much crunch. So my wife and I eat them but the kids won’t touch them.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Auto-translated from German

Wow, all my favorite ingredients in one bar! Dates, hemp seeds, almonds, cherries, cinnamon and even sweet potatoes and turmeric! Am thrilled!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hearty and tasty snack, the taste of dates is very dominant

Posted on May 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Satisfying and delicious snack, the taste of the dates is very dominant and not so feel the other ingredients.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Most of the ingredients pass with nuts, a normal product that I will not buy again