KE

Posted on Sep 16, 2021
Fixed my Deficiency After About a Month

I was a bit conflicted between choosing Zinc Picolinate and Bisglycinate (Thorne offers both) but I decided to go with Picolinate since that's the form that my physician told me is usually taken. The right lab results page display my deficiency (Zinc levels) before supplementing with this product and a little over a month after taking it once a day in the morning is the result (left page)

045ed2f9-6fe2-4be6-9cf3-8fe839b58792
Posted on May 19, 2022

havent try it yet, but i have the 15 mg one. the tablets in the good size, I don't have problem to swallow it. the ingredients are great because it doesn't contain egg or things I allergic to. and the shipping is great. I have no worries about originality because iHerb is trusted.

8689f29a-89d1-40f0-844d-e6021f5cd8a4
Posted on May 27, 2022

Zinc supplementation has been great for improving my testosterone levels (lab results back this). I take higher dosages when I am having a cold and have noticed I restore much faster. Thorne is slightly more expensive than other companies, however, they produce to the highest quality standards. Their ingredients are always top notch at the correct dosages. Small pills ans easy to swallow. I will always recommend them!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Realizing a few years ago how important zinc is to enhance good health and after reviewing various zinc products, choosing this particular brand was a win. Staying healthy from the normal maladies like the common cold and even more importantly from more serious diseases like the flu, has been made easier by taking this product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I loved taking these. I have one at night with my magnesium tablet and it helps me sleep really well. The only thing I don’t like is the price, although the quality is exceptional. If it comes down in price I will purchase a few bottles to make sure I always have it in stock.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

One doesn't buy a Thorne without looking into the USA supplement industry first. This quality-driven company, unlike most others, seems to do things right. My husband and I recently started working on a baby and Zinc boosts both male and female fertility. Your skin and hair will thank you for it too. The small to medium sized capsules are easy to swallow. Recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have a below average immune system and always pick up whatever is going around. Since taking Thorne's Zinc Pic (2 per day) for a few months now, I have not been sick at all. It is easy for me to digest being in picolinated form. Thorne's quality and purity is outstanding.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I started taking this product because I was told I was zinc deficient. The surprising thing was it also helped with my psoriasis, I noticed a difference after only 1 week. The psoriasis areas were less flaky and the itch was 95% gone. I hope for it to completely go away, very pleased

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is great. It's important to take different forms of zinc, and especially important to supplement if you have low zinc:copper ratio like me, or to boost immune function when your body is under stress (infection). Make sure you know your copper levels before supplementing, as excess zinc can deplete copper. Picolinate is better absorbed by the body than either the citrate or glutamate forms. Thorne make nice and small, easy to swallow 30mg pills, that are made without unnecessary fillers or ingredients. Its really good quality and works for me.