KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Simply the best !

For years I’ve tried several companies, they vary between no effects to okay, I was confused because the effects that people were talking about are not there for me, until I thought let me refresh my research and got to know that not all brands give you pure formulas, thorn’s was recommended and hence thought why not (although a bit pricey for me) but from the very first day, my mind was blown , this thing is the real deal yall, go for it 👍

7f77bc38-e52d-4fe3-a000-75e2ba23532b
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It’s like a hot bath for your brain. Relax your mind and take it easy. It actually works. Thorne products are high quality and IMO are the best on the market. You just need one, twice a day, and you’ll notice the difference in your overall well-being. I suffer from depression and anxiety. This is something that has helped me.

This is a fantastic complement. To function, it must be taken on an empty stomach. I go from being restless, agitated, and depressed to feeling light and pleased in less than 30 minutes. To avoid jitters, drink with tea or coffee. When I don't take this supplement, I notice a significant difference in my ability to manage stress. I suffer from terrible anxiety, however theanine keeps it at bay for the majority of the day!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I heard a lot of great stuff about this brand amd its quality and about the magic of L-theanine. I do love my matcha which is a great source of it but I decided to try the supplement and see how it works. Definitely do your research. Well I am waiting for my package to arrive and I will definitely update my review and let you guys know how it feels.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

I work in a coffee shop, and taking this a few times a day really make the impact of caffeine better. As many other people say here, there are tons of Theanin sources available, most a lot cheaper than this, but I do believe the quality is superior. This is actually one of there most expensive supplements for a single nutrient, but I wouldn´t miss it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I decided to get this l theanine to see if I got better benefits over another famous patented brand which is used by many manufacturers and I am thankful I did. This theanine feels more potent and the nootropic effects are also more noticeable without losing the calming state of presence state. I would recommend it over suntheanine.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Thorne does it again with Theanine. quality is def great. helps to calm my mind better and sleep deeper Doesn’t give me jitters too

3b8bc974-2991-44e0-b100-efe78733fed5
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Helps keep anxious feelings at bay, especially when consuming coffee. Was without this for a few nights and really noticed my sleep suffered. Will repurchase. Only downfall is the price.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent! Really help to make the sleep more deep and stay asleep through all night. The quality is the best for the containing ingredients and given size. Improved sleep and general reduction in stress are the main benefits. Definitely can recommend!