Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, Stress B-Complex, 60 Capsules - iHerb
KE

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Quality composition, easy size to swallow, gives me energy and also seems to help with stress - as it’s supposed to. There’s also no nasty after taste. I have both the regular B complex and Stress B Complex. I’m happy with both and swap between depending on personal needs. Have included comparison pictures of appearance and composition. Please give a thumbs up if this review was helpful!

8cf56422-97d1-4095-ad60-a0bdc686bf70
b93c6761-dd34-4f96-b8a0-4863bb7cfe6b
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

vitamins of the highest quality! convenient packaging! Stress B-Complex contains vitamin B5 as well as seven other water-soluble nutrients. The complex includes pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) for healthy adrenal and immune function. the size of capsules is medium, yellowish in color, neutral in taste. starting to take, I felt a surge of energy. I will continue to accept!

9e54dc4c-1357-4106-843d-f85ab1049afa
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I take a lot of supplements and when someone asks me if I only took one supplement which would it be, this is the one. I was turned on to the Thorne brand by a pharmacist and I believe in the company's quality of supplement. I was thrilled to see it offered on iHerb as I had been ordering direct. iHerb has a great price, particularly when they have a corresponding offer of a % off.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I find this brand high quality with an effective potency that increases my energy levels not long after starting them. The ingredients are encased in a neat capsule size which i find tastes better than tablets. It supports my nervous system protecting me from the physcial affects of stress. My face is clear and I feel alert.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My recent blood test showed low in B vitamins. I have been taking B regularly for a long time, so I was perplexed. My wife's "natural" MD often prescribes Thorne supplements for her certain issues with great results. I am switching to Thorne B as I have developed strong trust in Thorne .

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great quality brand that delivers. Taking this B complex really does help for stress. I'm less anxious when I take it. I was without for a month and saw a real difference. I take one per day and it seems to be enough for me to give me energy. It has all the usual ingredients in forms that are well absorbed.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

So far, so good. I've taken it for 2 days now. And I can notice the changes. I'm more focused. I can read a whole article from beginning to end in a one sitting. I notice more energy. After doing my 30 minutes HIIT workout, I feel great and I have the feeling of wanting to do more exercise. This has rarely happened in the past. I should mention I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. So I could be very well deficient in one or more of the B vitamins. It's life-changing. And

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I use this to pair with my adrenal cortex for adrenal fatigue and menopause. But it started having dark spots in them. Google didn't seem to say I have to throw them out, but if you can, try to refrigerate them once it's opened. Anything fresh is better than oxidized ones.

Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

My naturopathic doctor recommended this to me for extreme hormonal mood swings. It worked amazingly. I have noticed a huge difference and will continue to take these.

8ecb6c2c-3e8d-4fbd-9277-848b950373eb
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good B complex with all eight B vitamins, including activated forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12, and also biotin and choline. Thorne has several B complex formulations, and none of them are derived from yeast. I've noticed in many of their supplements lately they've had silicon dioxide added as filler, which I do not like. I'm going to start looking for alternatives.