KE

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This is my first time trying these Vitamins from Thorne, I have heard a little about this company, and believe they are outting a lot of science into there products, and are huge in the USA. Just hitting 50, I have decided to make my health a priority, and have gone Low Carb High Fat (Keto), and this is the perfect companion.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I bought a bottle for my friend for his birthday because he was feeling fatigued and low energy. He noticed an immediate difference and thanked me for getting him onto a good multi.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

First time my husband has tried these vitamins. I take the women’s version and talked him into trying them and he likes them very much!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great quality For my husbands age and health this is a great preventative measure. He takes it daily and we are happy with this company.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I was comparing almost twenty top rated multi vitamins/minerals on the market and this one from Thorne company is the best. It contains the most studied, newest, active form of B vitamins together with other minerals in their well tolerated/bioavailable forms. The advantage of six pills per day is due to individuality everyone can have, so someone can take only one pill with meal or shake etc. to get better effect then potentionally be overstimulated by too much vitamins as in other multi products. I have tested one to three capsules taken at once and when taken four, I feel it's too much me. But everyone is different, so adjust to your needs. What you can expect? Better clarity, mind, concentration, lower brain fog, increased energy, stamina, better eye vision and focus etc. Give it a try. It's worth it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I have been using this product for the past few years after searching for a multi vitamin with superior quality ingredients and not loaded up with fillers. So if you’ve been looking for a high quality multi vitamin for your body then look no further because product really delivers the best when only the best will do. you expect the best multi vitamin for your body.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Replaced a previous product I had used for 20 years and this one works very well for me.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Thorne is known for great quality of ingredients. Packaging is nice.