KE

Posted on May 7, 2022
Make it your own!

I am a protein smoothie junkie and have tried many brands. I stumbled upon this protein powder while browsing supplements from this brand. I bought it because of the convenience that it offers: multivitamin + plant base protein. The taste is not the best but not the worse. I mix it with 2 tablespoons of cacao powder, almond milk and frozen bananas, to hide some of the artificial taste, and for a super chocolatey treat. The scoop in the container is really big, so I wonder if it is a 1 serving size scoop (the label indicates that one serving size is 2 scoop)? I felt a bit jittery after my first time taking it but I feel okay today. I don't take it everyday but when I do, I want to 'go' right after. There are a few grams of sugar in it which I am wary of but I hope this product has a flavourless option in the future. This would make a good meal replacement and morning chocolate bliss shake!

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

When I'm too busy to eat well, I rely on this for its spectrum of nutrients. Look at the nutritional table, it's a good combi of multi vitamin and minerals and more (antioxidants, liver protection etc). This brand is expensive but that's cos they don't use fillers and other not so ideal additives. The chocolate taste also covers almost 80% of the weird taste most shakes have. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Tastes like chocolate ! Nice and thick when added a smoothie

Posted on May 7, 2022

If you have deficiencies or need to support your body for a gentle detox this supplement is the way to go

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I have numerous food sensitivities. This shake mix gives me all the nutrition and vitamins that I need without upsetting my system in anyway. I add other ingredients such as almond milk and fiber to start every day with a healthful and delicious shake.

Posted on May 13, 2020

This was recommended to me at my dr’s clinics retail shop. I don’t really know what it’s doing on the inside, but I feel more alert and I’ve been super regular. I drink it for breakfast with an added scoop of super greens and collagen powder. Taste is delicious! My hubby also likes it and we go through a container every 2 wks. Luckily, I found it here for a little cheaper plus delivery to my doorstep. Will be reordering again soon. Only thing I wish is for Thorne to make a refill bag version so the plastic tub can be reused.

Posted on Aug 31, 2019

I really enjoy the taste of this product as I like chocolate a lot. It has a great many nutrients and was recommended by my naturopathic doctor. I have a chronic illness and find this perks me up with energy and relaxation. Its pretty expensive but I think that the price is worth what you get value wise.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

this was recommended to me by my naturopath to detox my liver. tastes amazing.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Very good composition powdered drink full of essential vitamins and minerals. Great for beakfast for an easy preparation healthy meal plus liver detox. Delicious but a bit pricey. Anyway the serving is right so purchase really worth it for good health. Will definitely purchase again.