KE

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Supplement facts on bottle matches with that provided on the product listing. Tablets only have a slight taste, stored in small bottle which can be carried around easily. Have been consuming the supplement for approximately 2 months, and noted quality of the supplement is in line with expectations, where it helps in improving the nervous system. Personally recommend that it should be refrigerated when consumed during the summer to preserve the quality of the supplements.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This multi B, its ingredients are in active form so body can use immediately. This effect me improve my metabolism, nervous system and potency. I have to take multi B especially folic acid because prepare to have baby. This product has good quality, suitable size and good package with easy to take taste.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've been having problems with restless leg syndrome and after talking to my doctor ordered this b complex. I think I missed the mark and should have purchased a b complex with more b 12. This was a good product but my next order will be for Thorne b complex 600 mg.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Good for relax nerves, but unfortunately I didn’t keep this is refrigerator, the product became so smelly and turns into brownish yellow, and I didn’t dare to consume it, how pity

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Throne is a good brand & i trust thier products. This help with sensations of tingling and nerve damage that can happen from back, neck or trapped nerves & irritation

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Thorne was recommended by a naturopathic doctor, so I decided to try their Vitamin B complex. I really like it and feel a difference in my stamina. I'll continue with this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great product, I find it effectively boosts my energy. The vitamin seems to be good quality. Packaging is always solid. I’ve bought B-Complex #6 a few times and never had any issues with freshness, potency, etc.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Thorne is a guarantee for quality and ingredient origin as well as manufacturing practices. Great job on this B complex! Taking this for immune support after COVID.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Great for sustained energy. I bought it to support methylation and have felt more energized and less anxious in a few weeks. Does not taste like anything and easy to swallow. Thorne has my trust!