KE

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Make my new try simply tomato soup !!!

Spicy Italian Sun-Dried Tomato ... This is my new try product. I make it into a simply tomato soup, Just only fried 4-5 tomatoes & half loaf of carrot in olive oil with 1 clove of garlic, add a pinch of this Spicy Italian Sun-Dried Tomato and 1-2 tbsp tomato paste, add them all blending to be puree. Finally add 2-3 cups water or broth to dilute. DONE ! Add cream and salt if you like ...

7e773168-e352-4265-8ec5-6658442b8459
b9abf772-851f-4fe9-908d-6cd7f4fc7b1e
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I wish they had a bigger sized container. although a little goes a long way. I've seasoned steak,chicken and potatoes so far and I just can't get enough of it. Hands down it is my favorite packaged spice I've had and can't wait to mash it into my homemade burgers.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Well this one is definitely spicy :-) I tried it with pizza, and in an omlet. I'm definitely going to try it with pasta sauce and meatballs. You may start with a small amount of spice, to check the spiciness that match your tastes.

940fafd5-b944-4123-8fcd-fbe64cc670aa
c187d6b5-12f7-4db3-b5c0-ec54a2960cd2
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

tastes magnificent if used properly, don't just throw it in when finished with the dish, fry it for a few seconds in oil, that's how you get the best out of it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Contains salt, which is a bummer, but I like the taste, especially when added to my sourdough recipe. The spiciness gives the loaf an interesting flavor. Ingredients do seem fresh. Would be great if it comes in larger packaging.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Really upgraded the recipe of my Italian dishes. Mixing a bit of this in with tomato sauce works wonders, your pasta will certainly thank you!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love this spice. It can be a bit spicy. I use it on my fries along with different herbs and it make it taste amazing! You can also use it on eggs or chicken. Taste great overall.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Excellent spice with little spicy taste. We use it almost with every recipe on frequent basis. Bit package size. Spice is high quality clean ingredients.

I haven't tried this brand or anything similar to this kind of seasoning. I didn't read the spicy part so it was a pleasant surprise. It works great on pasta, noodles, even pizza. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Delicious peppery and salty Italian spices. Certified Kosher and with only 100% natural ingredients. Suitable for seasoning grilled fish, meat and chicken. Can also be added to soups and soft cheese. Will buy again!