KE

qussai
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amazing! I'm on a diet and using this on my supposedly tasteless meals saves the day. Packaging looks fancy, size is decent considering its little usage, a bit pricy but the quality and taste of this product is really amazing, I use it on every thing, from dipping salsa to noodles sauce.

greycat
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm very satisfied with the taste. In my country, I couldn't find liquid smoke for my vegan sausages, but this does the trick. Very tasty!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am a big fan of paprika especially to add color to rice or potatoes-but this added smoky flavor adds a lot more-love it!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Really fresh product. Rich smokey flavor; a little goes a long way. I also happen to like the jar shape and design. I have added this to stews, dips and roasted vegetables.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Ever since I got it a few days ago, I add it to everything. It’s the best balance between smoky and sweet, it smells so fresh and „expensive” (no artificial paprica smell).

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Smoked paprika powder is really good for chicken or seafood prep and you can taste it as bbq favour after use

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Its a good spice, I’m an vegetarian and I put this in almost all meals.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great smokey flavor No artificial additives Tastes delicious on chicken, salsa and cheese Definately would purchase again