KE

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Excellent! Taste great

So I used this on a chicken stir fry. Yummy in my tummy. The amount you get for the price is a bonus as well. There seems to be salt added also and I reduce the amount I use accordingly. Will buy again

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Just love it. Purchased one for myself and one for my sister, both of us now are big fans of this Hawaiian spice. It's not too hot, just exactly what I like. I cook meat, chicken and turkey... very nice. Already ordered two more.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I tried it with chicken drum sticks in the oven. It was tasty! Must say I thought it would be more "Asian" taste (because of the fragrance and the ingredients list).

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I use this on my chicken pretty regularly. It makes it slightly sweet like teriyaki but with a gentle, more complex asiany flavor. It’s a different flavor profile than any other seasoning I’ve ever used, in the best way.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

very tasty, i use it on plain buttered noodles and vegetables .be careful it's a very fine powder and you can accidentally inhale it

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I marinated some chicken thighs for a few hours. Taste pretty good. I’d say it tastes more Asian than Hawaiian though. Interesting blend of spices. Not something that I’d find in grocery stores here in Canada. Would buy again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great flavor and quality. Good for seasoning any type of meat.

2b2a1af8-5609-4a2d-83a1-56a85899ca4c
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great taste would order again! I use this every week with my chicken in my air fryer.