KE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Großartig!

Best peeling cream I have tried! I also had the Mizon apple smoothie, but the Saem works way better for my skin. The skin after the peel feels super soft and the effect stays for a longer time. I hav enormal skin, and had no irritations, after using it consistently for a couple weeks I can tell that the skin looks very fresh, the pores are less visible and i can see less backspots. Definitely recomend! And the bottle is pretty big, considering you only need 4-5 pea sized drops for the face and neck.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Huge package. Interesting shape, it balls up right away, it looks milky but its actually very liquidy and watery. Gentle exfoliant, but weird. Stings a little.

cec0343f-6469-4dda-93b0-38f23d0bb9eb
aabf5635-098c-44e4-941f-714f034d013b
6ba3d200-5987-4ffc-8cff-9c60a347ec66
20461319-57c0-4058-bc66-bd3f9bea7f95
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

very soft and makes the skin really smooth. I use it twice a week.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

TheSaem is a great brand whch makes excellent products. Very affordable and reliable. I am buying this brand for years

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Great! I like this gel very much. My skin is so soft, will order again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Excellent face cleaner. Leaves skin pleasant

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very good for sensitive skin. Love it!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like this product, so smooth and clean

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It has a light fragrance. I use 1 centimeter to rub it all over, and the dark grains on my chin are often removed. It turned out to be uneven and smooth to the touch after use. It should not be used every day, about once a week. After exfoliating and applying skin care products, it will be more absorbed. The packaging is simple, I didn't expect that the amount is more than I imagined, and the price is very suitable for petty bourgeoisie!

5f694763-12af-49be-856e-328e9f98d096