KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
מצוין!

This product is very well made!! i have it over 6 months and still using it

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love these tooth brushes .Great value for money+ good for the enviorment

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

So soft and lovely! And bonus points you get to help the environment

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like it

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent eco-friendly brush, rather of medium hardness, comfortable to hold in your hand, perfect quality. Outwardly, it looks concise and very attractive) Packed in a bag and a box. The bristles are not sharp, it is very pleasant to brush your teeth. Suitable for sensitive teeth. I think I will use it with pleasure) Thank you iHerb), this is my first order and the first positive from a pleasant purchase)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I especially liked its handle, which is very ergonomic and long so that the bristles reach the least accessible teeth. The bristles of the brush are of medium hardness. What I haven't quite gotten used to is the feel of the wood in my mouth, I find it more difficult than the plastic brush, although it is much more ecological.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I loved it the second time. I order a wood brush, but the fizzer is really worth it. First, its quality is strong, the handle is comfortably drawn, the feathers are soft and tilted, but it is cleaned perfectly and works for all teeth, and its texture is soft, but at the same time it has a slight roughness. The product is wonderful and sure, it is not the last time I order it and I like that it works for sensitive teeth and is comfortable in cleaning

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The brush is comfortable to use, pleasant to hold in the hand, pleases that it is made of natural material, and the fibers are made of nylon. Medium soft. There is one caveat - my brush is in a glass along with the rest of the plastic ones, and so my tip darkened from the water, and I recommend it!