KE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love it! it’s eco friendly, no plastic at all, the package is the dental floss itself! There’s no plastic box inside. Super comfortable to use and the design is perfect. Didn’t really felt the taste but didn’t matter to me. It’s good quality and I will buy it again!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

If you order this, be careful of how you open it. There's a flap on the front, I thought that the cardboard container would open to a second container inside, but, the container it comes in is the actual floss box. When you open the flap, there's floss directly underneath. So, luckily I had only torn into part of that flap, and could repair it with the tape that's on the flap in the front, but I don't know how I feel about the floss being kind of unprotected. I couldn't see the floss on first glance, but I'm certainly used to oral hygeine products that are protected against the warehouses and shipping containers that they come across before you purchase them. I also can't taste lemon, and the floss is a little hard to use; commercial floss isn't eco-friendly, but it's very easy to use; I think I'll go back to that and abandon the search for a good eco-friendly option.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Always feel guilty every time when I dispose those plastic dental floss box until I find this eco friendly paper packing dental floss. The floss thickness is just right, and is strong. The natural coating wax makes the floss easy to use.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Ok first things first. There is literally no hint of lemon whatsoever, either in flavour or smell. And the cardboard package is super flimsy and ripped the first time I tried to open it. But the redeeming quality, and it’s a big one, is the floss itself. It’s thicker than the normal stuff and stronger, and seems to be more effective than the oral b stuff. I would keep buying it for that, even if the packaging isn’t as handy.

Finally I started using it. It’s okay. It doesn’t really have lemon smell or taste…which I’m disappointed. Besides, I didn’t like the wax on the floss.

f26f8ede-d86d-412b-9dae-c174a1401584
89bae79e-27a7-4b67-bec9-a99cd40cfb3e
fb6091e8-9d78-48b4-9cc5-2fef6ef4d8a3
ANGELA
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Lemon! This is my first time trying lemon-flavoured dental floss, and I love it! I'll buy it again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I was expecting a lemon flavor but I didn’t get any, the floss is ok, but really thick and kinda hard to floss with

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Always choose clean dental products, This floss is one of them. Flavor is nice.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is amazing best floss I used so far thank you for the gift ♡

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like what it’s made of and my favorite flavor is lemon