KE

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I love The Honey Pot. I prefer the pads with essential oils, some dont like the tingle it gives; but i do. The adhesive is very strong so you dont have to worry about it moving. Its super long, so keep that in mine when ordering. Like post partum long.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

At the beginning didn't like the cooling sensation it gives you, but you will not feel it after a while, first night of my period I put it on and went to a sleep and the next day didn't feel any cramps, I think it helped try it ladies it's worth it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Best low tox pads ever! Literally will never use any other pads again. I was starting to get rashes from normal store bought pads and these were a game changer!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

FAVORITE PADS. I actually look forward to my cycle so I can use them lol. It’s something we don’t think of splurging on because there are cheaper alternatives. But why not?! Excellent smell, quality materials, and great absorption.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

When I first used these, the tingling was different and took some getting used to. But I find, the cooling sensation of the mint made me feel clean and less like I was wearing a diaper. Also the absorbency is really good! Especially for a natural brand pad.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I’ve got confused thoughts about these pads . The lining is super soft and doesn’t cause irritation on my skin , but !!! But the mint ingredients are itching in my most sensitive part , hope girls understand what I mean .

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I've suffered from long, heavy periods for years now, and was never able to find a maxi that was comfortable to wear for 2-3 hours, until I began using The Honey Pot Organic Super Herbal-Infused Pads with Wings. I feel refreshed while using them, and honestly, my cycle days have decrease. This product is a must have!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I don’t know if it’s good or not buts it’s make a fresh feeling when I use it

Great! At first you have to get used to the sensation of oils but when you do its quite refreshing. I chose to reorder.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I was a little surprised by the menthol sensation, but then I got used to it and now I love the freshness. Great absorbtion, no leaks and no unpleasant chemical odors