KE

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great to have the items arrived within less than a week from order to Singapore. Everything seems in good condition and long expiry date. First time buying based on good reviews , will update my review after using.

4f1210fa-efaf-4086-9885-9bbf5913817f
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I wanted to order the honey pot postpartum pads but they are always out of stock. I’m due in about 2 months so I wanted to prepare everything as much as possible. Well, I’ll just try this one. Hope it'll go well. Delivery was fast

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

love the smell, and I'm feeling safe at night using these during my period

a82815aa-8a42-44d0-9c85-13f25a6f75c0
654d8f08-37bd-4a66-b987-476ecb892515
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Started using them one year ago , and now it is the must have for me.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is amazing product I have used .. you need to try it

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love it so amazing I will buy it again

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great pad for the night 👍🏻

Mberry
Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Too big for me I like the normal kind more

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I don't think it's the original usage, but I bought it for childbirth and hospitalization. If you have an episiotomy and you have a wound, you may be able to relieve the pain by cooling it with mint. As a result, instead of an episiotomy, it became a laceration, and although Caronal was prescribed, the pain was relieved with this product in the situation where the medicine runs out, hell, I can not sit in a chair, and it hurts no matter what I do. rice field. I was hospitalized for 7 days, so I thought I should have bought 2 bags in the second half.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

At first I was surprised at the stimulating mint feeling, but once I got used to it, I became addicted to it! The scent is also good, so there is no discomfort when replacing it, and the packaging is fashionable. It is individually wrapped, and the tape and seals inside are easy to use, and the usability is the same as that of Japan.