KE

ToryHoney
Posted on Oct 27, 2021
AMAZING DEODORANT FOR DOWN THERE

It does work!! As you can see in the picture, I own the calming version and the awakening version. So, as I said in the review for the calming version, these sprays are meant to work like a deodorant to your v area. I basically wash the area with a wash (I’m currently using Summer’s Eve but the wash from Honey Pot is AMAZING too, you should try it), and then I spray this product 3 to 4 times on my panties. Let it dry and wear it! There you go, you’ll feel fresh and smell clean (by clean I mean neutral, and you’ll not smell like perfume) for 24h, even if the weather is hot or you’re wearing tight pants!! Scent wise, I prefer this one to the calming version. The calming version smells like baby powder to me, while the awakening version has a juicier, tartier scent. But you can smell it only when you apply it on your underwear, and once it’s dry the scent is very fair. I love that the ingredients are all natural! This company is awesome. Just try it already!!! :)

4460c481-172f-40a6-87ce-f19d69083faa
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Just like the lavender, I love this panty spray. For a product with no added fragrances, it smells very lovely. It has a subtle scent that kind of reminds me of that clean baby smell. It lasts all day and is a great alternative for those of you who prefer natural deodorant. I use it on my underarms and it works! I have had no issue with pH imbalance and my honey pot really responds well to the spray. I highly recommend this product (as well as the lavender one) if you would like to retain freshness throughout the day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The smell is very delicate and refreshing. You can use it around your body and I find myself carrying it in my handbag to use in my underarms too. I love it, as I do many of Honey Pot Company’s products

678cd0b1-f8bf-48a9-b5fa-d1a6d66f81cf
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

So this is something I didn't know I needed aha. It has a pleasant smell, not strong on the jasmine like I wanted. BUT, it is a nice freshener, I use it on all my clothes not just panties. Definitely comes in handy but this isn't heavy duty. Don't think this can mask serious funk because it won't aha!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Amazing refreshing not overwhelming I will buy it again for sure The scent is amazing it smell like pomegranate amazing and its a great product for self care high quality the size of the bottle is medium the package is cute and infesting I noticed a very good benefit if you make it a daily routine

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I honestly bought the spray to use it as a deodorant and it works just as well or even better than other natural deodorants. Smells nice as well.

3fde3cde-19ca-4335-b3e6-e58e1bbeeea5
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Item arrive within less than a week from order. They are all in good condition and well in new packaging . Even the parcel box was well and good condition. Appreciate the great delivery service . Have not tried the product . The smell is good and easily acceptable .

73366a96-0102-49da-90cc-0128570db824
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

First of all, I love the scent! Smells almost a bit fruity. I like the packaging. It has a good mist and a good size. I like using it on my underwear and my socks. The reason I gave this product 4 stars was because the smell doesn't last too long, which means you'll have to reapply if you want to keep smelling like that.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

if you have a v u need it! I can’t believe I used to live without this (I’m not being dramatic) it really works deodorizing your BO. it doesn’t leave you smelling like rose garden it actually make u smell like nothing which’s even better in my opinion. I also like to use it to prep my armpit before my regular deodorant and it works even better. also for your feet, now my feet didn’t stink big time but if they stink a tiny bit this will definitely work for you.