KE

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Good

These are a great alternative to Pringles if you're health conscious and/or gluten free. They are a good snack and i go through a lot of them. I like that theres minimal ingredients and work with my gluten free diet. Packaging is good and you get a good amount in the can.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This tastes amazing! BUT I purchased it as a means to be more sustainable as the product uses sustainable palm oil (RSPO). However, after researching more on RSPO (from Greenpeace and Mongabay News) apparently RSPO is not as sustainable as they claim to be, as many members of the RSPO are still contributing to deforestation. This product would be even more amazing if it was made without palm oil…

Posted on May 18, 2022

These are so delicious and addictive. It’s better than the other brands too!! It’s not too greasy and taste great. I’m glad I discovered these!

03dc7748-f8ab-46b9-b9b3-dff95648743c
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Huge bottle! Bought this as an alternative for my kiddos snack time... They like it but not crazy over it. It has a nice decent crunch but i guess their palate used to those MSG laden chips so just have to get used to natural taste. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I haven’t had Pringles in years due to my healthy diet, but I had a craving one day! These are as good or better in my opinion! Try not to eat the whole can in one sitting!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fave flavor of our eldest son! Good thing we found it here in iHerb. Good packaging! Definitely we will reorder. Hopefully you will increase the allowed weight for delivery so we can order for more

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Believe it or not, these are actually better than Pringles! Much healthier, too! They are so delicious and even beneficial for health! You can eat these and not worry about extra chemicals or feeling not good. Try them!

Posted on May 31, 2022

These chips are so good. Great for snacking. You can also put them in casseroles and salads. Crush them in meatloaf instead of breadcrumbs. Also great for chicken breast coating. Just add some paprika, garlic/onion powder, black pepper, oregano/basil!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

These are gluten-free! That is one of the best features, so I felt safe eating them. These crisps have a great texture, they are perfectly salted, and they are in a resealable package, making them convenient for travel. I would recommend The Good Crisp Company!