KE

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Good

Good quality scissors that I've bought to use it to make manicure at home by myself. My only concern here is that the blades are not as thin as regular nail/cuticle scissors and take some getting used to at first. Anyway blades are well sharpened and I like the final result.

Posted on May 12, 2022

When I first got them I thought the quality looked a bit flimsy, but really, for the price I couldn't complain. When I used them though I was very impressed with how well they cut. Great precision. Nice little size! The small nose of the scissors really makes it easy to know where you are snipping!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Best eyebrow scissors ever! Legit have bought brow scisssors from every store and these by far are the best. They cut the perfect amount and because of the shape can cut straight unlike other scissors. You can even cut the shortest lengths. Works great. 10/10.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I already have similar scissors but they are bigger. I purchase these because they are smaller. The size makes it easier to use especially on my eyebrows. It gives me better control. I also really like the color instead of the all metal from these types of scissors.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Had such high hopes for these,they looked really skinny in the pic on the website and I honestly bought them only because of that , they r not too skinny to trim the eyebrows and too dull to cut nails

32811cfb-38f0-4cc0-a5ee-0ccc93877714
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It's a typical brow scissors so I don’t really have too much comment on it. The quality is alright and it's easy to use. The protective cap is a little difficult to remove

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a great product for the price. It compares to my tweezer man scissors.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I use it to trim my dog and it cuts very well.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Really good quality for the price! Easy to use and sharp enough to cut any hair.

InnaVDM
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was looking for a tiny pair for a while. This one is IT! Perfect No complaints.