KE

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product by far, is one of the best I have ever used. You only need to use a small amount. It lathers well, not heavily scented and leaves the skin very moist and thoroughly cleansed. I will continue to use this product - and only this product.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I use it as makeup remover and cleanser. It doesn’t irritate my skin and seems milk. It doesn’t bubble but I feel that it makes my skin clean. I have to use a toner and a moisturizer after though. Good quality for the size

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Love it! It cleans the makeup away well as claimed. Most important is that it doesn't dry up the skin! In fact, the skin feel clean & smooth after using and I've use it daily ever since. Definitely will buy again.

Posted on May 13, 2021

UPDATE: after using this cleanser for a month I rise the score up: without trying to use foaming net and expecting too much of foam this is a lovely product: cleans well both makeup away and skin, leaves neither residues nor dryness. Re-ordered. FIRST IMPRESSION: Rather ordinary product that does not really take off make up as claimed - just a second step cleanser, NOT makeup remover (may take off sunscreen but I kinda don't trust it here either). Not gonna repurchase. Perfume is specified in the list of ingredients on the last place - and indeed the scent is barely there, something fresh grassy-like.

Posted on May 6, 2021

This leaves my face clean & smooth. & it seems like the more i use it my skin is getting more clear & my dark spots are fading. Love the rice & tea ingredients! Many benefits. If it leaves your skin a little dry that means it's time to hydrate with serums, sheet masks or moisturizers. I have dry acne prone sensitive skin & i been using this product for 6 months every single day, at night ONLY time to wash away the day.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Big size easy to use and blind. It cleans the face very well. It has rice water really good for skin

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Cleans 90% of my makeup on the first wash! Love that it doesn't make my skin feel stripped of moisture.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I love. the texture - it. turns into silky foam and cleans great skin and mascara

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

good cleanser. it cleanses but doesn't dry out skin.