KE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
amazing flavor

this flavor has got be one my top favorites, quality couldn't get any better, the taste is fantastic, the health benefits for healthier gut health is fantastic, definitely helped make a difference for my over all health and wellness.so many different uses and recipe's for this. 10/10 will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good natural taste, it can be used as a good caffeine-free alternative to coffee at night or mixed with coffee in the morning to enhance flavor and add benefits (I enjoy blending it with coffee and adding some collagen to drink first thing in the morning. The only downside: I wish the package was bigger for the price.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

If you are looking for an exact coffee substitute, like a decaf, this may not do, because it does not have that coffee oomph. It tastes more like flavoured and diluted "coffee". The ingredients are healthy no dobut and I mix it the powder with coffee powder sometimes when I crave that coffee oomph. I am using a Frence press to brew the drink.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

A fantastic coffee alternative for those avoiding caffeine. You may know that even "decaf" coffee still has as much caffeine as tea. So this is a great tasting option. Has all the good things about the coffee ritual, the brewing, the aroma, the taste.

Very nice taste, these were a gift and he loves them, just be careful to get the gluten free ones if that's important to you. Excellent coffee replacer. Very yummy with cream. Very nice flavour!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Delicious taste!!! I prepare it in our coffee machine, where I put it in the compartment for ground coffee... Good quality I usually drink it with foamed hazelnut milk and I love it. I've bought it before and now again... It's my go-to alternative for coffee!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have swapped over to this from coffee and was so excited to try this flavor, but the quality isn’t the same. It is clumped together and doesn’t break apart in my fingers. The pack was vacuum sealed very well, but I just haven’t had this experience with the other varieties. Not sure if I got a dud or not- I would try it again, as I love the brand- but this was meh.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

This brand has improved my wellness journey. Quit caffeine, and really didn't care for decaf anymore. These herbal coffees fill those needs for "coffee-moments." I brew a full pot. Hot in the mornings and pour over ice in the afternoons. If you're unsure, use a nice flavored almond creamer, think starbuck, and taste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It could be a tad bigger, but it's got a pleasant mild nut taste, holds up to cream nicely

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great packaging. No damage. Delicious smooth taste. It really helps keep me regular. It’s so much better than normal coffee.