KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

This was really yummy and has a unique flavor to the sauce that I liked. It describes it as tomato sauce on the package, but the flavor wasn’t strongly tomato-like and had its own unique flavor. I would recommend giving it a try. I’ve tried other curries by this brand and this is one of my favorite flavors that I’ve tried.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a medium curry made with eggplant, and made in India. This is the real stuff and it is excellent. The package contains quite a bit and it took me three days to finish it all. If you like curry and are looking for something a little bit different, then this is a nice choice. Reasonably priced and authentic. That about sums it up.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

For a packaged product, it is excellent. It's delicious and doesn't taste commercially made. It's a great item to have in your pantry.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very tasty. Seasoned just right--not too mild and not too spicy Very good side dish with rice added to it.

iHerb Queen
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Tasty Bite curries are the best packaged curries! I hope iherb keeps supplying these curries. Vegetarian approved!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

very nice and healthy meal. It’s enough for two persons with one parquet.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Nice. Just heat in the microwave. It is best served with white rice

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Strong taste, easy to prepare. I just wish the veggies were slightly less processed

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Good strongly-flavoured curry. I added some other vegetables to bulk it up a bit more.