KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Great when I need a sweet treat

I take this more than the indicated portion because I have a sweet tooth. Got to know about this gummy after a influencer recommended this. Made me gassy when I first started taking but got better after a while. Came to me in perfect condition and not melted. Would repurchase again!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I bought these in place of the IHERB brand ACV gummies which tasted great. The pricing was similar to my preferred brand (only 60 vs 90 gummies) due to a discount at the time but everything else was different. These have a harder texture and taste ok. I am not sold completely and will try other brands before repurchasing. It is frustrating when things you love get discontinued!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Taste good and works lil bet and better choice than drinking apple vinegar Love the packaging and the taste 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

602c5ace-428d-44c6-b967-54620f67940c
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Ok, I've tried many ACV Gummies and most I have liked. I prefer the Organic ones. This one says it has Tapioca Syrup, which I look for. They usually don't stick to your teeth or dental work. They slide right off my teeth, the other ones...But this one, stuck to my teeth, Bad! and I taste the wax the first several chews. At the very end , I taste the ACV. For me, not gonna buy this one again.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I take 2 gummies daily coupled with proper diet and exercise. It's so yummy..just like chewy candy but full of benefits!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

These high quality gummies taste great and have lots of health benefits. I take them as a treat after my other supplements.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

i didnt feel hungry that much and easier to take than apple.cider vinegar

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

trying this for thr first time & seems it will give good benefit! the size is ok a d also daily dosage

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Its good can help with good your diet it taste good