KE

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Age 20 plus needs to use vitamin c of a good quality, A good size will last you for ages The scent is not overpowering,good packaging stops air to get in,good composition of ingredients,offers a range of benefits to skin brightening,boosting collagen ,protecting your skin from free radicals.,it's gentle can be frequently or any skin type including sensitive if you have the above skin concerns you should give it a try.

54d003a1-cdda-4d31-90cd-3eb80d43ea3b
Posted on May 26, 2022

it's my 2nd time to buy this product. This is very effective lightening serum. All of the dark spots on my face lighten when I started using this. You just really need to apply moisturizer on top of it to avoid dryness. It also doesn't have any undesirable scent.

e5961f82-d954-497b-a8ef-cb8171e64251
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I was try it as trial item and i really like it so much so i decided to buy a big size. Great ingredients, it's so gentle and nice scent with good package can lock and turn it when i use it. The results is awesome, make my face look bright, soft and firming. Good for my aging and sensitive skin. It's good moisturizer, brightening , hydration great benefits in 1 bottle. I use at day and night i really love it. Great quality from Sympli. I use it with vitaminA serum great results. Suggest it! 🌸❣️

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this because I tried a trial set of 4 small jars and this one is my favorite. It is absorbed quickly and I feel fresh. I used it every morning before moisturizer and sunscreen. This one with a pump is better than jar because VC is best stored without exposure to air.

367b799a-2626-4714-98c3-04e7d4e5ed10
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The scent of the product is great. It smells fresh. The use of this absorbs straight into the skin you can feel the quality. It comes well packaged. Due to my sensitive skin I have to test a product this had no issue and was gentle on my even using it frequently

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought the trial size of this product not expecting much but it exceeded my expectations. It comes with a light orangy scent which is very nice. The texture is a lightweight serum. I haven't used it enough to see the full benefit yet but I may purchase the full size because it is a very nice serum.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This has a strong scent of fresh oranges which is divine! I love this serum it is high quality and will use it often. Definitely great value and will purchase the full size package. The serum is a great consistency and feels lovely on my skin. I look forward to seeing the benefit of repeated use

Posted on May 30, 2022

I initially ordered this in the trial pack and loved it so much I ordered the full size. Due to a medical condition, I have dry patches on my face and this is the only thing I found that works. I love the simple ingredients and it is gentle on my skin. It also has a fresh scent and isn't overpowering.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I ordered this one as trial size, and I use it two times everyday one time on the morning and one time before sleeping for a month. it is very effective, it help skin by stimulating the production of collagen and reducing appearance of fine lines. Good quality, highly recommend it.

4681ea89-21a7-453e-af2f-b38ed91b6a5c