Page 1 - Reviews - Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Chewables, Pineapple, 120 Chewable Tabs - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

The taste is great, even my 2 YO kid accepted them, but due to the fact the the tab is a bit big we have to smash it into powder. The delivery was very fast. Will order more after we will finish current stock!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

These were recommended by a naturopathic Doctor for my son when he had stomach issues & it is so good for your immune health as well .

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I bought it for the Lactoferrin and the immune enhancing ingredients. I've only been taking half the dose but have not seen any effect so far . As I start to take it more regularly I hope it will help me with my digestion and general health. Taste is good. Arrived early.

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

One of the best things my kids take on a daily basis. Digestion improved and immune support upon removing all junk food too. As far as you know our immune system is in the guts. (Yes, that's right, keep your guts clean and help the vitamins do their job )

Posted on Sep 23, 2020

These are great for helping to support and protect the immune system and gut microbiome health. Whole family takes one every day and I give my kids extra if we've been around someone who's been sick. Mixed feelings about taste in my family - half love it and half think it's horrid (but chew them up anyway).

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My autistic son put it all day. Dont know but i think he his fitter.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Taste really good kid, love it, it boosts immune system.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great taste! Good quality! Can be use both for kids and adults!

Fateeme
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Supports the gut IgA level and tastes nice for kids