KE

4.5
Posted on May 26, 2022
1,914
Quite pricy, but good

Good quality probiotic complex. I ordered it for my brother who had been experiencing GI tract issues, intestine aches due to sever adrenal insufficiency. And even though I wouldn’t say this formula barely helped him, we got other supplements and alternatives, that worked MUCH better and also had more reasonable prices than this one.

3c37eb0c-cc84-4cd8-9d49-40809883c1e8
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've found my digestion feels really good with this product. I don't believe I had candida and didn't buy it for this purpose anyway... but the combination of the probiotics and the other components are really good for improving nutrient absorption and helping the body to balance things that may not be at an ideal point (eg overgrowth of some things, not enough of others).

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Probably the best candida product I've ever used. I had a bit of die off symptoms at the start but that along with a clean diet, I felt like a completely new person. Diet is the most important factor guys!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Quality ingredients and great size bottle. Works

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The excellent supplement helps to maintain immune and digestive health. It's pity that it's rarely in stock.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I bought this and was not very impressed. The tablet was hard to swollow, very big and you had to take more than one a day. I didn't complete the bottle, it made me nasuas after I took it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2017

Forget all the expensive probiotics that seem to work a little. This one will give you the relief you want. Not sure why this product isn't more popular in the candida forums. I only managed to discover this through constant searching for remedies. For this product you pretty much get colostrum AND probiotic at the same time which is a win-win for me since colostrum helps to increase your immunity. This is important because Candida can wreck your immune system.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011

At first I didn't notice any difference between this product and other probiotics. But today when I removed my polish from my toes, I noticed that the fungus is getting lighter on my toe nails. This means that fungus in my system is going away...finally, nothing else works like this, that I have tried, except to eat totally clean, no sugar, carbohydtates, caffeine, almost everything, which is impossible to do totally all the time....for me, I like to live it up occasionally and have some chocolate..which is a no no.

Posted on Mar 11, 2009

I had the worst die-off reaction when I took these. I could tell it was killing loads of the fungus, and I had to back off because it was overtaxing my liver. I am only taking them every other day until I can handle the die off. I feel more exhausted when I take them, so I try to plan it around my college schedule. I think this combined with the candex is a perfect combination. I am hoping to increase the dosage soon. Slow and steady!!!!!