KE

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Zinc is necessary for normal metabolism and precaution to strengthen the immune system, to help fight against viruses, bacteria. Picolinate is the best form of zinc and also helps maintain clear skin and supports the immune system. This Zinc Picolinate at an affordable price. so Tablets are normal size and are easy to consume.

fd28ff84-bd01-4dcf-9ba2-b4b826835ef7

Swanson Zinc Picolinate high-quality and effective supplement for a low price. Zinc is one of the powerful antioxidants. Protects against bacteria, viruses. Helps to quickly recover from diseases. Helps with hair loss, with problem skin.Capsules per pack of 60, small, odorless, easy to swallow. I really like this supplement because it really helps with various health problems.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've been using this Swanson Zinc Picolinate for years and was happy to find it now on iHerb. The mg. is the amount I prefer more than some zinc pills with much higher dosage. With the lower dosage pills, you can split the amount you're taking into twice a day.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Zinc Picolinate is absorbed more easily than Gluconate. Great if you have acne problem and thinning hair and it's definitely great to keep influenza at bay. I particularly love this brand because it is not expensive and it does work wonders. thumbs up if you think it's helpful :)

LianaLuna
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is high quality supplement. Picolonate is the best form of zinc for me. I like the effect. My husband takes it too. Zinc is very important antioxidant. It’s very good for immunity improvement. There are 60 capsules in the package. Also zinc is good for hairs. The dosage is 22 mg.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Swanson makes great products, and this is another one. 22mg is the daily dose I think I need. I always take it at night, one hour before sleep. No taste. The small capsule is a plus. Zinc is a very important essential mineral, at is a cofactor in a lot of enzymes in our body. So I use and recommend as a daily supplement. If you think this review helped you, please leave a thumb up. Thank you

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As far as I understand this is a good form on Zinc , especially when you got cold and the immune system is fighting the cold, but make sure you know your level of Zinc before taking any of it, 22 mg is not a high dose but is more then daily recommended dose.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I can only recommend these tablets both for your immune system but also skin and hair. The package is sturdy, typical capsule size, easy to swallow even for those of us who tend to struggle with it. It's effective in battling zinc deficiency and overall a great quality and value product. Highly recommend

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I don't know if they help at all, but assuming they are doing some good, I am happy with this product. The capsules are easy to swallow and I believe the product is good value for money (again, assuming they are helping my inner body silently in the background).

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I was taking zinc that is 50mg and it was too much for me, it gave me nausea. Purchased this one with lower dose and it works great, no side effects.