KE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I know the many years I was a diabetic, metformin depletes vitamin B12. Anyone on Metformin? I began using NutriBiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract, it's far better than Metformin and no side effects. I'm no longer a diabetic but it took leaving the Standard American Diet (SAD), my food is plants, nuts and seeds. I lost more than 170 lbs.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

arrive today and im very satisfied with the packaging.. i will try as soon as possible and ill give feedback later on the quality of the b12

1d0ceda4-4d1e-4a35-87c9-643c210fce96
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The quality of the product seems very decent and the size of the caps are relatively small. I took it first before going to bed and I felt like it made it a little troublesome to get to sleep because it is supposed to give you energy so now I am taking it first thing in the morning. The only disadvantage is that you can feel the taste of the product when you swallow but nothing too concerning.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Perfect and everytime works, Size is very reasonable and the dose is enough, it has no taste at all and the ingredients made from very good quality.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

it's the real energy booster, the size is decent enough to ease swallowing. Don't just try taking this at night if not sleep will be million miles far from u due to the energy

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I wanted to be able to take these at night along with my other vitamins but they actually give me a significant boost of energy and keep me awake so I'll be taking them in the morning.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

So far I have no complaints with this product after using for two months. It has helped along with other B vitamins for inflammation and joint issues. Ingredients seems safe and I’d definitely reorder. Overall good quality and amount for the price.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you. Everything is OK. Natural ingredients. Quality, size, etc. Hope for great effect. No problem with taste. Quick delivery.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good value for money. Hard to to tell sometimes whether it gives more energy, but I think it does.