KE

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Amazing Supplement for Acne

This product is a great price, especially considering the quality and size (250 capsules). I am taking this specifically to help my skin, and heard that cod liver oil can help combat a fatty liver, which I have developed from too much sugar consumption. Through changing my diet and implementing supplements like this one, I have seen less severity of my acne, which has been huge for my confidence. I have struggled with moderate to severe acne for years, and while I still have a long way to go, at least I now know the benefit that products/supplements can have on my skin. This means I am one step closer to clearing it completely. Overall, I highly recommend this if you have any skin struggles of your own.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

When I started having protein shake and vitamin C, B, D, somehow my finger tip skin got thicker. Also I had have severe eye pain and cracking heals all the time for more than 10 years. When I finally added Vitamin A, amazing! All these issues were gone! I take one dose with all other vitamins, and that is all!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I was using the Vit A from NOW brand so let's see how this one does. It's a basic vitamin so should be not that different. I am taking this because it's important when taking high doses of Vit D3 and K2.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

quality is perfect for the price.Big size 250 soft gels its enough for 6 months in my case.I am very satisfied from the product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use vitamin A on my skin so these pills are tiny for popping. It has no smell at all which is great since most pills smell fishy.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like these pills because they are very samll and easy to swallow. I have only be taking the pills for about 7 days so its very early to tell if they work.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I like the swanson brand because it is simple and not too pricey. I use it when trying out a new supplement type.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good for skin and mucous menbrane. Also rapide delivery to france.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Part of my natural immune system strengthening prophylaxis protocol. Great value for money size.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Surprise that the size is very small, I enjoyed it