KE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

good my digestion, I would take it twice a day every day and if in between I feel a little something I won't hesitate to ad an extra caps. much better to take 3 of those vs any chemical for pharmacy which I use to do to much back in the day.

There are some researches that spiraling cal help lower “bad” cholesterol a little. My lifestyle is very healthy: I am a fitness trainer and dietitian, but my cholesterol levels are very high. Statins don’t suit me because of sport. So I’ve decided to try spirulina and ginger root. No side effects and disadvantages. It won’t harm anyway. So, let’s try… Great price and big package.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

best value for money. I have been taking ginger root for years to help with my osteo arthritis. I am currently trying to conceive and it can help improve egg quality which is an added benefit. I haven't used this brand before and looking forward to trying it.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is my first time trying Ginger for stomach discomfort and sinus dizziness. So far I think it's helping. I'll be using each year, short term over winter months.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The product contains a large number of capsules and is very excellent Easy to swallow and light on the stomach It maintains the health of the digestive system .

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great health benefits! I take this every morning and I can feel an improvement in health! The quality is amazing, and you can't beat the price.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have tried various ginger products. The capsule of this one seems larger and I can smell ginger from it. Should be of high quality.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality packaging and easy to open. Product looks real fresh. A very competitive price. Ginger is terrific for settling the stomach and even offers protection against germs. It also helps to improve blood circulation. It's best if taken with meals or a large glass of water. Great product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Easy to swallow.. The number of capsules is excellent One of the best nutrients for a healthy digestive system and intestines It's the best ever

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I take a ginger root capsule with food as it helps calm down the stomach feeling of indigestion. And since I started taking ginger I have noticed that I stopped feeling boated! It's a part of my daily intake now.