KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Best quality

This is the best quality K2. They made it very small size for easy swallowing. I have this K2 with calcium. And I feel definitely K2 helps for better absorption of calcium. It is big benefit for both of them.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent product, all as was expected, small capsules, good taste. The effectivity and benefit is quite difficult to estimate, here is more "as doctor said".

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Was hard to find this product, I'm very happy. I like it so much.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Calcium, vitamin D, and intake of k2 seemed to have a good synergistic effect, so I bought it for intake. I bought Swanson right away because the quality was reliable.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The doctor prescribed this particular dose of 200mkg together with D3 10000me. the size of the tablet is small, which is very convenient. I can only say about the effectiveness after the course.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

super! If you have a decrease in platelets in the KLA ... it is better not to take it. And if you take pharmaceutical blood thinners daily, be careful with the intake. For people who have increased thrombosis, it is very suitable and useful! Especially together with vit d3

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I take it on the advice of a therapist for recovery after childbirth. good dosage and price!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Buy it with vitamin D

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since I drink D, I also drink K2.