KE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Unlike some, there's no bad taste or smell! ★★★★★

I've been trying various maca, and the stand out thing about this brand is the lack of herby/planty smell or taste! I much prefer natural supplements like this, echinacea, or ginseng, that encapsulate the [understandably, natural] taste and odour. This brand lists the daily dose as 500mg, so this is supposed to last "60" days, though many others say 1,000mg daily, which wouldn't make this quite as good value, That said, it's still priced competitively for a lower dose, so I'll be buying more next time.

5953676a-9c37-4a31-ba22-a36d851a5f81

Swanson supplements has great quality ingredients and are amazingly priced for both dosage and size. The packaging is durable and recyclable. There are numerous benefits to maca such as antioxidants and adaptogenic support. This root can help with energy levels, test support, and blood pressure. No taste and easy to swallow. Would highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The price is very cheap compared to other brands. The quality of the Maca is decent and the ingredients are clean. The capsules are not that big. Benefits I feel is a little boost in wakefulness and energy. Maybe it might take a while to notice a difference but I think I can recommend this for many.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking Maca root for a month now and I seem to have more energy. The quality is great , it has also helped to regulate my digestive system which is great! Just a warning, if you are not physically active you can gain weight with maca. Also, you need to drink a lot of water to start feeling the benefits. I willl definitely be ordering another bottle soon

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

the price is okay the effect I will see after using it at least 9 weeks. I'm hoping for good effect of this product. For now 4 weeks no noticable side effects. easy to take and no taste.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The size of the capsule is easy to swallow. It gives good energy and lasting. Very good supplement for whole day. Definitely a good to for much needed energy. I got myself 3 bottles if it. Best!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Have taking them for a few days now and I've noticed that I don't have many hot flashes and night sweats as I did before taking them. Not only that TMI but my drive has heightened.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Good quality .It has a lot of benefits for my age... affordable in comparison to other products...the dosage is good...the size is medium...

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

my partner and I began taking this as a supplement to increase our fertility, haven't conceived yet but noticed an improvement in my cycle. have ordered more.

tontubut
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Maca seems to help. Used in conjunction with other supplements like Beet Root caps and others. I have been using this product for several months and have noticed a huge improvement for sure.