KE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I started taking this for my vision and I'm very happy with the product. I get migraines from eye strain and I've noticed an improvement. It's also a good antioxidant overall, so I'll keep taking it. I especially like the fact it's a small soft gel pill and not too big.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

For the quality, I had a poor eyesight, but after taking these for a week, my eyesight is definitely improved as i can see things more clearly and my eye dryness is getting better. The capsules are small which are easier to swallow and the package is good. The product is worth trying if you are looking for eye supplement. :)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good deal, buy to try . Long expiry. Pill are small and easy to swallow. After taking a while , it does really help the eyes. Good size for the price and package if is neat. Improve in vision . Taste ? Took with water swallow it , no taste to feel. Quality is good

good quality great ingredients small size decent package benefits your eye adds carotenoid to the eyes so you do not feel the stress on the eyes while on the computer and no eye fatigue no after taste advised for all adults to take while you are young so that you do not have problems in later life improvements seen in about two weeks

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

the product that I used to order for eye supplement seems to discontinue, so I order this as I saw it contains Lutein, which is also good for protecting my eyes.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take 1 soft gel for daily intake. And feels improvement in reducing eye fatigue due to expose to computer and cell phone. Good quality product in compact size and value for money price. This product become my must have supplement.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

i have been using bilberry to maintain eye health. the usual brand that i constantly repurchase was out of stock. the label indicated that this has same content of bilberry. i feel & see result so i don't want to be without bilberry.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is my first time to buy Luteins & Billbery together which I want to buy. Therefore I want to see the results first. This product is cheaper than others I have seen in the market.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

have been taking lutein and it may be good to switch to lutein and bilberry to enjoy a wider range of benefits.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very good value supplement for eye health and easy to remember to take once a day.