KE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I bought this for my mother which is a diabetic type 2, she takes it once a day before meal and as well she excluded as much as she can the sugar and so far is working well, but before taking do consult your healthcare practitioner as everyone is different and this product might not suit you personally. The ingredients are clean and straightforward.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've felt so much better health wise since starting on Swanson Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf natural blood sugar support herbal supplement. I've done a lot of research on line to find this supplement and it really works! I thoroughly recommend this supplement if you have any concerns in relation to controlling your blood sugar levels. The shipping of my order was very fast I'm 100% satisfied with this high quality natural ingredient tasteless supplement.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I've been looking for this herb and trying to purchase it but I have not been successful because I get told that this item can not be shipped to my area, but I bought it before. I'm so glad iHerb has this item thanks for keeping it available.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Super product, super fast shipping, feeling better quickly. Thank you for helping me release the sugar out of my life with the quality of your Gymnema Sylvestre leaf Capsules.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I take it every day after meals to help with sugar levels but, I also noticed that you need to have a very healthy and balanced meals so you can see the results. The tablet only works but it will take time.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've used Gymnema before for stabilizing blood sugars but I didn't find my cravings decreased taking this for some reason although my blood sugars were down on blood tests so it did work but didn't stop sugar cravings.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been taking the product for many years, I am very happy with it. Ordering, delivery, everything is fast and correct. I recommend IHerb to everyone.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought it for my aunt, and she feels great with it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought these capsules because they are used in weight loss teas. So far, it's pretty good for digestion and metabolism.