KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Good for weightless

My nutritionist recommded that I take Green Tea Extract to help with weight loss and detox. You can't beat the price for this one and the pill are easy to swallow. This one has a high level of the ECG without having to take a lot of pills. I think the quality is great!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this to have on hand in case of illness. EGCG, one of the components, is supposed to be good at inhibiting virus replication according to a paper published NCBI/NIH. I haven't had the need to use it yet but it was shipped well and arrived in great condition.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Excellent purchase once more, everything according to the description and of great quality and ingredients, composition, taste, size and package, love this brand and its products thank u!! Will return for more

2ef85dc1-b9dc-4885-abbf-54e2182b0974
747d8c2a-c13e-4c40-835f-405f0df703ff
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Just take a few dose, no special taste, my skin looks smoother than before, I don't know it is related to this extract, but I will keep having it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

the quality is better than the other brand, size is very easy to swallow and it has a very good packaging. will order this again

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Grren tea has been known to have high antioxidants. Japanese is well known to have a healthy long lifespan. Thats because they consumed a high amount of green tea. I bought this not to expect a long life but rather more for the antiaging benefits. Hope this helps!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Put after an in-depth investigation of the field I bought this product a pill worth 6 in people cups of green tea full of antioxidants

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Easy to swallow, mild on stomach.. i'm combining green tea extract with low carb diet for weight loss .. too early to see if it makes a difference.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good quality. Helps with metabolism. Doesn't have any side effects, at least to me. Doesn't have any test. The package and tablet size are small. Helps with energy in the morning and good source of antioxidant. 500 mg on each tablet. price could be better

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take one every morning. With green tea you loosing fat, so that's what it was the main reason I bought it. Also it gives me energy for my morning swimming.