KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Helps with focus and memory

Lion’s mane makes a huge difference in memory and cognition. I have much better dream recall, more vivid dreams, and it helps a lot with studying when I take it. I notice that I can remember information like phone numbers more easily. This is a very affordable option to give it a try.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Not as great as the others I have tried before, but at some point there was almost no choice on IHerb, so I ordered them. The pills are slightly darker than the ones of the other brands, frankly I didn't feel that magical effect with these ones either. Size of the packaging is pretty, as well as the design, but I get not as much mental energy boost from these as I have had with pther brands I used.

b28ef447-673d-4b0a-9f72-a4e454ddaecc
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Within a matter of minutes i was able to think clearer, faster and better. I suprised myself with memory tasks and problem solving tasks at work as a software developer.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

A great supplement, I use it as courses 2 times a year to boost my cognitive abilities, mostly in winter - spring, when my body needs some supplementation

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

It works very well if you need help to sleep. I take it among other supplements like melatonin and hemp oil. It's easy to swallow and it arrived quickly.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I'm purchasing more and more Swanson supplements. The prices are moderate, and I think the company is reliable. Lion's Mane is good for brain.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My ability to concentrate got really better,.. I find an excellent natural product to avoid any farmaceutical drug to get the same target. Lions Mane in my life

Posted on May 9, 2022

As a university student preparing for exams, I feel that this has helped with my memory and focus. It helps me focus for longer periods of time, and I can comprehend things quicker and remember things for longer. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I live in Brazil and Iherb delivered it so fast. The product has great quality and I am enjoying the benefits of this supplement ingredients. It’s helping me focus on my studying. I recommend it to everybody.