KE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Excellent! this is My 3rd time order. this is good for kids b complex vitamins is very important plus vitamins c perfect combo. I trust it.

legit. I love it I will order soon if my kids done taking 3 bottles. it's good for my children especially for joints paint. quality is good the ingredient is okay the size is tiny it said a source of folic acid can make my children more energy. the taste is good helps metabolism and nervous system potency niacin flush sh toothed effect is good package is good . I will order more vitamins here in IHERB. GOD BLESS

0d5a710c-a143-471f-9b9a-db3e00bc8a3c
fed74f11-e196-4988-ad1c-016ba3665708
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is an excellent product with a great value per price. Suits children well because its totally dissolves in water or juice or milk. Size is small, quality is good, but taste could be better.

b074e585-7025-4b84-86c8-b20303634af9
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

These are a very tiny size and can crack or break easily. However, that also makes them easy to take. The bottle is small and portable, and the price is just right. One of the kids loves the taste, and the other does not. I feel good giving them this product.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

great for kids but they hated the taste of it 😂 however it wasn't too much of a problem since I just wanted something quick dissolved. Just please don't discontinue I saw many items I regularly use being discontinue like why? give me a break? 😂

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

in principle, fantastic to find b-complex as sublingual. My son has difficulty absorbing nutrients from food because of gluten intolerance and other digestive issues. I hope these sublingual vitamins help!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

hoping it works.. read good reviews n got this for my 5 Yr old who complaints of being tired.. Will update review after use

482beae3-6dd6-4db5-9ab7-64841d9049e9
Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good value for money. Big package and good potency

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My older son very like them ! Vitamin B Complex is very important

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

For immune of a child I guess this complex is worth buying