KE

Posted on May 11, 2022
Excellent! Super Nutrition Vitamin D3 + K2, 240 Veg Caps

My husband and I take Super Nutrition Vitamin D3-K2 twice daily, at breakfast and at bedtime. We are 67 and 71 years old, respectively. D-3 enables the body to absorb rather than excrete calcium. K-2 directs calcium to bones & teeth vs calcifying heart arteries. D-3, aka cholecalciferol, most closely matches the Vitamin D produced by the body. Vitamin K-2, or menaquinone, is found in fermented and animal-based foods. [Also, the human body converts K-1 to K-2 in the intestines, but very inefficiently — most must come directly from food.] Excellent quality, good product, good value. Wouldn't do without it!

1916da93-4c42-4b47-9720-591759e179b6
Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm taking a vitamin regimen for the first time in my life and decided to try this vitamin. I am not disappointed! It has given me more energy and made me feel better overall. My skin has also improved and I've had a lot less brain fog. It's one of the best vitamins in the market at the moment. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I'm not sure how this vitamin got past me all this time, but I just started taking it and I love the way it makes me feel. I've been sleeping better and my skin looks alive again. A few weeks ago, I was feeling low on energy and so fatigued that I didn't want to get out of bed most days, but now I find myself

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for the past few weeks and it has made such a huge difference to my life. I feel more energized in the mornings and my mood has improved drastically. I would recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for an improvement in their quality of life!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

have vitamin d deficiency and told to take supplements. this is slightly bigger than the usual ones I take but I've heard that K2 helps with absorption. it's been great so far and I look forward to getting more in the future. there's no taste to it and comes as a capsule, so it's definitely easy to swallow.

aa63ecde-6056-40a5-a9f2-a4e7d7d9aaaf
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's good quality and it was on sale.. I hope I see the expected results and i will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

767c06d3-b587-44b1-aab2-b01bf355b6dc
Posted on May 8, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for years and I can't say enough good things about it. All of my health, immunity, and even well-being has improved and it's a great addition to my daily routine!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I was buying this product from another source that used fillers with their products. When a friend turned me on to iHerb I was so impressed with the quality of the products! As far as I know this D3+K2 is contributing to my good health. The ingredients are so much more pure. I'm done buying from other sources.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Quality supplement. It is regularly in my cart when I shop on iherb. The benefits are better sleep, less joint pain. The effect is noticeable immediately, and in combination with the sun (vitamin d3) gives fantastic results. I use one a day and the package is enough for 30 days.