KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Morning starter and mood support

I was an avid coffee drinker and the caffeine didn't last last. It clears your mind and has a gentle rush not like caffeine to start your day. I cut down my coffee drinking eighty percent The pills are slightly bigger than usual. Some of the ingredients include Hpyerzine A and L-Theanine. iHerb always sells great quality products. During this COVID period and endless Zoom meetings, this is a recommended buy.

9f1c3656-a359-4930-9af0-eb711995aeba
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought them for my boyfriend since he works a lot and needs a little more focus and clear thinking. After a week of taking them, he reported a good effect of ingredients on cognitive functions. The only negative thing is the very big size of the pill. For him it's ok. I've tried to swallow once and had some difficulties. Overall, the quality is good.

e60e5862-5f3c-44f0-a129-64d81322e07f
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I purchased this because I've been noticing some memory issues lately, which I believe is a side effect of my medications. I haven't been through my first bottle yet, but I feel like I'm noticing subtle changes at work especially. I'm definitely going to continue use and I can't wait for the good changes.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It’s basically magic. I used to take a big dosage of Ritalin for my ADHD and had awful side effects, but the benefits this has are incredible. It has no taste, and I basically forgot i took it and wondered why it is so much easier for me to focus. It’s really a great product, i love it and will probably get it again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I have been using this product for at least 6 months and I feel that is helping me with my memory. I found myself more focused and remembering more. When I decided to buy this product I was getting very forgettable of simple things. Now my memory is very good!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It’s a great product. I bought it for me and my mother-in-law. The quality of ingredients seem amazing. It did benefit me for memory problems and brain fog after having Covid. The size is normal and they don’t have any taste. I like the fact that it doesn’t give me any jitters or heart issues.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality of these capsules' ingredients, and the packaging seems to be great, and the results so far have been some clearing of my brain-fog, and help to get tasks done without previous exhaustion that I have experienced after very busy times. I will continue taking them, but hope they can be produced in bottles of 180 capsules to keep up supply.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I bought these after my husband & I were both both complaining of brain fog lately. I have been taking these for a few weeks now & really do feel a difference. The ingredient list has high quality ingredients, the size of the tablet is easy to swallow, no taste. Dosage is 1 tablet a day - benefit of these tablets is really noticed when you have been taking for a few weeks, one each morning & then don't have one on the weekend & boom - you notice the difference! Will now keep taking one each day - especially on work days to benefit from this amazing product.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

this supplement contains combination of vitamins, amino acids, whole foods and herbs which might provide brain support by supporting mood, cognition, and memory. This supplement has ingredients to help support the brain in three important ways. Firstly, this supplement may help support healthy mood regulation with ingredients like L-tyrosine, vitamin B12, and ashwagandha root.* Secondly, we’ve added ingredients to help support cognitive function, like resveratrol and Bacopa monnieri herb extract. Lastly, this unique blend may help support memory with ingredients like ginkgo biloba extract and gotu kola. Size is not too big.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been using this product (the old bottle version), which helped me in my work and study. Got me to consintrate. The ingredients are primarily herbal, and the size of the pill is slightly large than normal pills, but I have no issue with it. daily dosage is required for it to benefit, it took me over a week or so for results to show. When I stop I can feel the difference. It gets me worried when I stop I start getting foggy in my thoughts, not sure ifI have to take it forever!?