KE

Based on 1,461 Ratings
1,194
mainecc
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This multivitamin is great for a woman like myself who is going through peri menopause now. I have iron deficiency and this helps . I feel more energetic too. You need to take daily then you will slowly feel the benefits and effect . the package quality and size of tablet is acceptable to me. the ingredients are just what i am looking for. most importantly it has high potency with this price point and i am so glad its worth it!

c07a572f-2b91-4150-8e9c-3ea2e2af5d71
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this for my sister-in-law because I am taking the regular one and Simply One really helps me to get through my day. I have an autoimmune disorder that makes me feel tired all the time. I'm giving her the 50+ version because she's an overworked mom who has no time to care for herself, especially her health

343a05cd-4ac2-4f9a-8eda-c14e41077519
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I was concerned when this vitamin began being blended by another company. Women's Blends are usually the first to be dropped from nutritional supplement production. The new owners of Super Nutrition have not let Super Nutrition clients down. This is an excellent product for Women over 50. I spent a month researching the supplements available to Women, made for Women. I have now used this specific blend for 5 years. I appreciate it enough that I give bottles to friends. The concentration of three supplements in one, can make it a bit tough on your digestion. So either switch to the three tabs a day, or offset any digestion rumbling by eating a meal just before you take your supplement. (I expect this to be true for all of the concentrated supplements.) By the way ... just so there is no surprise. This particular supplement will render your urine chartreuse.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This has been my favorite for 20 years, but I couldn't find it where I usually bought it. Then I found iHerb! Thank you iHerb for carrying this great product! My health, hair, nails, skin ... And probably others that I can't see ... are much improved with this product. I love that is once a day and you get it all in one tablet! They are a little big but breaking them in half helps!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Has everything that I want in a multi vitamin. Also has many beneficial herbs. I gave this a try when my local health food store was not always stocked with my daily multi vitamin. I have been taking this for over a year and am maintaining my excellent health and energy levels. Quality, ingredients and size are also top notch.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

An excellent mature women's multivitamin. I'm 49 years young, and it checks all my boxes for quality ingredients. I like that this vitamin is food based. While the tablets are big, they're easy to swallow with no bad taste. iHerb packs products well; this product arrived with no damage. Also I like their fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love this product for the ingredients and the fact that it is for women who are over 50. As we age, we need a good multivitamin to keep us moving. This product has the antioxidants needed each day. The quality is a good fit and the size and potency are just right for my needs. I just take it once daily and that is great!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Another great addition to my vitamin supplement routine! The benefits of starting to take this vitamin were felt almost instantly. This for me, tells me that it is of very good quality. For me, the vitamin itself is slightly on the large side; however the benefits of taking it, far outweighs the “momentary blip” of swallowing it💊😁 Considering the colder weather is fast approaching, I also like the fact it provides immune support as well❤️ I would and have recommended this vitamin to others.