KE

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Best product i ever bought for my digestive system . I have suffered a lot from digestive problems but now after finding this product i am much better. It gives me the enzymes my body and digestive system strugles to produce. I highly recommend to use with a papaya enzyme to see a better result

d8f8963e-22cb-4ee7-98d0-0c502a7f1bad

I have already finished one package. I loved the product. It was first time I ever used enzymes. I am on my weight loss journey and I try using healthy ways. I was suffering from bloating all the time and even one package of enzymes was affective. It really made my diet easier to take without feeling down all the time because of my gut problems. The capsules are easy to swallow and don't really have any bothering taste. Before purchasing it I compared it to other brands and I was focusing on the ingredients and price. It has good combination of ingredients in it and with that price I think it was best decision. I get more quality ingredients with fare price. I will be monitoring my gut health and if needed definitely buying it more.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have maldigestion and this works better than the meds from my doctor. It pays for itself, because it predigests the expensive food in the stomach, so that the nutrients and the energy is better absorbed. Also less undigested food ends up in the colon, which is REALLY important for gut health.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are great! I must admit, at first I was put off by the ingredients, but I am so glad I persisted after doing some research & started taking them! As a sufferer of Bile Acid Malabsorption, I find this supplement is helpful to use alongside my prescribed medication, especially during a flare up. I have Colonic Dysmotility, so when the muscles of my digestive system are not working as they should, I find these to be effective (along with the liver support & prebiotic supplements I also take) at settling the horrible feeling when too much bile builds up but is trapped in my stomach. They were a bargain as I got them on sale, but they are still a great price even when paying full. Definitely going to be a regular purchase!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I was desperately looking for an equivalent of my Nowfoods Enzyme supplement that was no longer available and I am quite happy with this alternative. I tolerate it very well and it is almost as effective, I take it everytime I have had a too big meal or if I feel I am struggling to digest.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great enzymes. The benefits are better digestion and absorption of the nutrients. I can feel the difference how my stomach reacts on certain food. It is a good composition of ingredients, which make the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and protein easier for the body. A must-have for every person with gastrointestinal tract and gut problems.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I bought this for when my family & I are experiencing hyperacidic attacks. I don't want to take medications for hyperacidity after learning that they can cause kidney problems. So I only want the natural kind, and this product does not disappoint. I love it.

a4f0a07f-fc48-4291-b57e-79d351af09bc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great quality enzyme. It can benefit if by age you have gut / intestinal / stomach / digestion problems caused by low body digestion enzyme level. High quality package, and pills are tasteless, so bad taste won't be a problem if that is important to you. Great dosage and price. Definitely will buy more.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I was looking for an equivalent of my Nowfoods Enzyme supplement that was no longer available and I am quite happy with this alternative. I tolerate it very well and it is as effective, I take it everytime I have had a too big meal or if I feel I am struggling to digest.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Had my beloved gallbladder removed a few year's ago and since then, a lot of visits to the toilet, but that becomes painful when one has a fissure, so taking one of these after a meal with fat, I am finding that I go once a day, rather than 4 times in the day. Takes bloating away too. Had another brand before, but find this one superier.